Liberals are tolerant?


This is why you can't be friends with far left zealots. 

This so called "friend" wrote this little love note to me, simply because I don't agree with his values:

Michael.. You are Horrendous!! So many people that knew you and have read all of your NASTY...VILE DISGUSTING.. and BIGOTED posts think you have become a plie[sic] of crap!! Now I know why you have had such issues professionally.. you have alienated so many people!! 
BY THE WAY-- YOUR CHARACTER REEKS!!! I know yyou[sic] think you are Mister Right-Wing-- but you are nasty foul stench on the Nostrils of God!!! 
Nothing you are exemplifying is in anyway close to Christian!! Maybe if you attended Phelps' Church... You are a sad sad waste of skin!!

It's TRUE. If you are conservative, you will alienate many people in the entertainment business. Most professionals in that industry are left leaning, & a few of them have leaned so far, they have fallen over !!!



I had quite a few friends in the music business before they realized I was a conservative entertainer. Now, I am slowly sifting the shallow people out of my life...

I have never hated anyone for disagreeing with me, which makes this person's attack so pathetic & desperate. People who write this kind of attack are so full of hatred & anger, they cannot control their emotions. They believe that by assassinating their opponent's character, they can gain a semblance of respect. Not only does it NOT work, it makes them appear even more rotten to the core.

The moral of this story is:
  • Be true to your beliefs, & be prepared for the changes in your life that WILL assuredly come... 
  • With friends like that, you don't need any enemies...

No comments:

Post a Comment