The Tale That MUST Be Told !!!


I am Michaelantonio, a singer/songwriter/entertainer from Las Vegas and I would like to send a message to our misguided leaders...

IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GO !!!




There is a compelling story behind this video, & it needs to be heard.

My producer/director, Vlado Kolenic, was a Rockstar in Czechoslovakia when the Iron Curtain was solidly in place. His band, TAKTICI,  topped European music charts surpassing such acts as "Queen," "The Bee Gees" and "ABBA," with numerous #1 songs & Gold Records.

As his success increased, so did his conflict with the Communist Government. More and more restrictions were placed on his music, censoring his lyrics and performances. After the Government cancelled his England tour, Vlado took his wife and two year old son and defected to the U.S.

I contacted Vlado to help me produce my song, TIME FOR YOU TO GO. I told him about an idea I had to send a message with this little ditty. He was COMPLETELY in favor of the concept, & it aroused feelings in him reminiscent of his harrowing experiences with communism; terrors that we have not seen, but might yet face.

You see, he LIVED THROUGH the horrors that we have been warned about. Vlado told me, these things we are seeing from this administration & Congress remind him of exactly what his Soviet Bloc country was like. Those horrors are coming if We The People don't act NOW !!!

Please read Vlado's compelling tale in the bio on the web site below, & help us get our message out by telling his story. He knows more about the truth than we can imagine, & our citizens deserve to hear him...

God Bless America

Michaelantonio

No comments:

Post a Comment