*BREAKING* O.J. Simpson Breaks Silence On His 'Lost Confession' TV Special: What Did He Say?

Confession Or Not? 


In O.J.'s first sit down interview since his release from prison, he told the Buffalo News that this highly controversial  'O.J. Simpson: The Lost Confession?' television show was NOT a murder confession. 

In fact, he claims that all the people on that show were "a bunch of haters" bent on grabbing television ratings. 

He said, 
When people want to make money or get ratings, they're going to pimp me. I'm going to get pimped.



Stephen Hawking: Brilliant Mind, Or Foolish Heart?
_____________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________

Despite many of his friends squeezing 'The Juice' into admitting that he had committed the killings, he persists in denying this crime, stating, 
Listen, if I confessed 12 years ago, you would have heard about it 12 years ago!
 He was then asked if he actually watched the show, to which he replied, 
I watch nothing of me.
I didn't watch the [FOX special] because I knew they were all haters, and people will say things that are just not true, and there's nobody there to challenge them, and that would piss me off.
Fun Cliff Dive Turns Deadly Serious in Hawaii *WATCH VIDEO*
 So why [watch it]? It's a beautiful day. I'm about to go play golf. Why should I have some crap in my mind? You've got to let it go.  



So, what is your take? 

Are you buying what O.J. Simpson says here?

No comments:

Post a Comment