In Her Last Days, Barbara Bush Has 'No Fear Of Death'

Barbara Bush Boldly Faces The End Of Her Time On Earth  


As our former first lady Barbara Bush lives her last days on earth, she enters the unknown without trepidation.

She expresses her feelings on faith & death in an interview with C-SPAN 5 years ago.

In the 2013 interview with C-SPAN, Bush described her faith as private and prayerful.   

Bush said,
I pray. George and I pray every night, out loud, and sometimes we fight over whose turn it is, but we do.
Bush said that her faith helps her face the end of her life, which she admitted was approaching.
She explained,
I have no fear of death, which is a huge comfort because we’re getting darn close. I don’t have a fear of death for my precious George, or for myself, because I know that there is a great God, and I’m not worried.
_____________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________

*BREAKING* "GUNNY" R. Lee Ermy From 'FULL METAL JACKET' Dead At 74  


Click Below To Watch Her Inspirational Interview: 

Barbara Bush on Faith and Death

In an excerpt from a 2013 interview, former first lady Barbara Bush talks about faith, praying, not fearing death, and why she feels that way.

*APPALLING* Singer David Crosby Does The Unthinkable

No comments:

Post a Comment